Covid 19 Policies
When implementing Health & safety measures in response to COVID-19 throughout Markree Home Farm Apartments, our priority is of course, the wellbeing of our guests and our staff.
We understand however, that our guests have a certain expectation of what their stay should feel like when visiting Markree Home Farm Apartments, this is why we have ensured when implementing control measures, that our guests experience remains true to the friendliness and charm enjoyed by our guests in the past, and for which we are renowned and that ultimately this reimagined normal remains restful and enjoyable.
Markree Home Farm Apartments is ideally situated on vast open estate, enabling guests and visitors to enjoy the great outdoors and surroundings that we have to offer. From woodland walks to sauntering along the banks of the River Unshin, our guests can truly feel uninhibited during these unprecedented times. Extensive safety and cleanliness measures have been implemented throughout Markree Home Farm Apartments, however, should you have any queries when considering a stay, we will be happy to answer and reassure you.
Our Approach to safety and cleanliness:
Markree Home Farm Apartments has always had and will continue to have the health & safety of our guests and staff as a daily priority, however further control measures have been implemented to control and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in line with Government and HSA guidelines. Our staff are committed to implementing these measures according to governmental bodies’ advice which we will continue to monitor, review and act on.
Guest and employee Safety:
- All visitors to Markree Home Farm Apartments must sanitise their hands-on entry and exit to the reception.
- All staff will have their temperatures checked daily prior to commencement of their shift.
- If an employee’s body temperature reads above 38*c, they will not be permitted to work, asked to leave the premises, and advised to seek medical assistance.
- Employees will use PPE when required by regulations.
- Safety equipment will be available for our guests including masks, gloves and sanitiser throughout the Markree Home Farm Apartments if required.
- In advance of your stay, you will be informed of your apartment number and on arrival your apartment will be open with keys in the door.
- In place of our information booklets, an electronic communication will be emailed in advance of guests stays.
Enhanced cleaning and sanitation:
- All our staff will complete and will continue to undergo focused training in relation to COVID19 prior to reopening and accordingly as new updates/guidelines are made public; thus ensuring that all our guests are welcomed to Markree Home Farm Apartments standard of service to which you have become accustomed, while we follow all necessary health and safety protocols.
- Should our guests require porterage, luggage will be disinfected by our porters prior to, and after handling.
- All apartments will be thoroughly disinfected and sanitised prior your arrival, no access will be permitted to the apartment for the duration of your stay, unless it is deemed necessary.
- All public areas will be thoroughly disinfected and sanitised throughout each day at increasingly frequent intervals using disinfectant solutions approved for the killing of COVID19 and other viral infections.
- Extra focus will be placed on high touch surfaces including public areas, the front reception desk, door handles, hand rails, public bathrooms, and elevator buttons and so on. High frequency touch surfaces have been identified and have been placed on an increased schedule of cleaning throughout each property.
Social distancing and contact free measures:
- To ensure social distancing is respected, our guests will notice that signage has been placed throughout the Markree Home Farm Apartments by way of reminder.
- Service staff will be required to maintain their distance so far as possible.
- Where social distancing is not possible, our staff will be required to wear face shields for both their and our guest’s protection.
- We will encourage contactless payment options.
- Sanitising stations will be available at receptions and near high touch points.
- All delivery personnel will be required to adhere to strict social distancing measures.
What happens if I begin to feel unwell during my stay?
If you or your family member(s) feel unwell or experience virus related symptoms, please contact reception immediately by phone who will inform the manager on duty /Covid-19 response team. We ask that our guests do not come to the front desk to report an illness but instead isolate in their room if possible. Our Local Doctor or medical professional will be contacted to advise on next steps to be taken in line with HSE / government advice available at the time.
Our cancellation policy
We understand that during these uncertain times you may wish only to book provisionally until further information is available before deciding to travel.
As such we operate a flexible cancellation and booking modification policy in order to facilitate our guests. All we ask for is 24 hrs notice of cancellation prior to arrival.
Should you require further information with regard to your stay, please contact our reservations department by email on email@example.com